I was licensed for architecture and for general building and heavy construction in Arizona nearly forty years ago. For many years I was the director of the non-profit architectural advocacy firm Tucson Community Design Center, which in cooperation with community groups, was responsible for the development of the A-Mountain Neighborhood Center, the Northwest Neighborhood Center, the South Tucson Library, the Pasqua Cultural Plaza, the South Tucson Adult Learning Center, the master plan of the El Rio Neighborhood Center, numerous low income elderly housing projects, and hundreds of other projects for the community. My education was at Yale University, the Harvard Graduate School of Design, and the Yale Graduate School of Art and Architecture.
I am one of over 1200 registered architects and engineers in the United States calling for a judicial investigation of the events of September 11, 2001 based on the rules of law. The 9/11 Commission was a group of Washington politicians assembled by the Bush administration well over 450 days after the events of 9/11. It was not judicial; it did not operate with a special prosecutor or a jury; nor in accordance with established rules of evidence.
During the course of the last eight years, considerable evidence has come to light, which was never examined or mentioned by the 9/11 Commission, including:
(1) The presence of thermate /thermite explosives throughout the World Trade Center debris.
(2) World Trade Center Building #7, a 47-story steel skyscraper, collapsed in 6.5 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on September 11. It had not been hit by a plane, nor had it incurred serious damage. The government in 2008 claimed that it fell because of “burning office paper.”
(3) World Trade Center Buildings 1,2, and 7 fell at free fall speeds (approximately 11 seconds, 10 seconds, and 6.5 seconds, respectively). Free fall speeds are only possible if the horizontal structural has been removed.
(4) There is no fuel source for converting the buildings to dust in mid-air other than the possibility of explosives.
(5) Hundreds of building occupants -- firemen, policemen, and newspaper reporters – have now testified that they heard explosions in the World Trade Center buildings prior to and after the planes hit.
(6) In the history of construction, no high-rise steel framed office building has ever failed due to fire or due to aircraft collision.
On June 26, at 7:00 p.m., at St. Mark’s Church (3809 E. 3rd Street – west of Alvernon and South of Speedway) Richard Gage, the national head of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, will speak and present evidence on why we need an investigation conducted in accordance with the rules of law and not merely a report from a political commission.
Welcome to 9-11 Movies - The idea behind this site is to present the most rudimentary, simplified, common-sense information about the anomalies that fuel our doubts about the offic...